Top 10 Security and Privacy Features of Office 365
How sure are you that the amount of emails you receive per day has no viruses? Office 365 gives you the security because they always have the latest anti-virus program for safe use of mail. Microsoft Office 365 includes all the functionality of the well-known Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, but with a number of improvements. How Office 365 is recognized by the users, shows the fact that the last version was downloaded millions of times, or once each second in the first hundred days of the publication.
Compared to the classic Microsoft Office, Office 365 is based on the cloud which means that you can additionally:
- create, edit and view documents on any device – tablet, computer or smartphone because everything is in sync,
- to share and edit documents with other employees (SharePoint Online)
- create a teleconference with your contacts (Lync Online)
- store data and documents online, you have additional backup (onedrive for Business)
- access your e-mails wherever you are (Exchange Online).
Office 365 can be installed on your computer, tablet or smartphone – with one license on up to five devices.
Better security with cloud services
Failure on drive, USB lost, flood, fire, etc., may forever destroy important data which are stored classical – on computer. Cloud services such as Office 365 sync data on the Internet so that is always available to you, wherever you are. All you need is a device with a connection to the Internet.
Security and privacy will always be key discussion points when it comes to sharing critical information. Benjamin Niaulin, Office 365 Microsoft MVP working at Sharegate, created an infographic presenting the top 10 security features on Office 365. Check it out: