Google Ad Grants is a non-profit edition of AdWords, Google’s online advertising tool. Google Grants provides assistance to non-profit organizations through AdWords ™ advertising in the amount of $ 10,000 per month to promote their tasks and initiatives on Google search results pages. Ad Grants provides free advertising to selected charities on Google AdWords and on this way organizations can convey messages related to public services to a global audience and make more impact on the world.
How Ad Grants works?
Participants in the program are creating and managing their AdWords account in the same way as traditional advertisers, but under the following conditions:
- The daily budget is set at $329 US dollars, which is about 10,000 US dollars a month.
- The maximum price of a click is $2 US dollars.
- You should use contextual advertising (keywords) with your text ads to appear on Google search
To participate in the program, an organization must meet the following requirements:
- Be active and registered as a charitable organization that is subject to the laws of the State
- Accept the terms and confirm all the certificates necessary for the application containing a non-discriminatory items, evidence of donations and benefits.
- Have an active web page with relevant content.
If you are a non-governmental / non-profit organization, or an organization that is humanitarian, charitable nature, you are eligible to apply for Google Ad Grants program. If you are planning to advertise through this platform, make sure to check out the guide in the infographic below: