iPhone vs Android – Which Cell Phone Is For You?
Probably the most frequently asked and toughest question we are bombarded with everyday is, “which cell phone should I buy?” There are so many options available in the market that one is lost between the tight performance and brand name of iPhone and the versatility of Android phones. In this era of smartphones, finding that one device which suits all your needs is necessary. This post will discuss the various aspects of the two most popular smartphones and which one you should go for, depending on your needs and requirements.
To get to the answer, you will have to go through a series of questions which will result in a quick and definite decision for you. The questions start as follows:
- Are you a fan of Apple products?
- This question is self explanatory and has an answer without you even having to think about it.
- If you are already an Apple fan, you will definitely go for an iPhone to complete your life as an “iFan”.
- If you are not a follower of Apple products, move on to the next question.
- Are you looking for a high end phone?
- It might be possible that you have not owned an iPhone in the past buy want to try a high end phone for the first time in your life.
- If yes, go for an iPhone.
- If you are not obsessed with the build quality, move on to the next question.
- Are you looking for a cheap phone?
- If yes, then Android phones are available at cheaper prices and you can get a pretty good deal without having to burn a hole in your pocket.
- If you are ready to spend some money for a phone, move on to the next question.
- Is 128 GB of storage enough for you?
- If no, then Android is your definite choice because most phones support external SD cards.
- If it is enough, you can move on to the next question.
- Is a 4.7 inch or 5.5 inch screen large enough for you?
- If no, then Android can fulfill your needs because there is more variety to choose from and you can find a screen that meets your requirements.
- If yes, move on to the next question.
- Do you want a phone which is customizable?
- If you want more freedom and flexibility, Android is your friend.
- If you want a well designed phone which works right out of the box, go for an iPhone.
To conclude the post, think of a smartphone like a house. iPhone is like a fully furnished house which has been designed for those who don’t want to spend any time on its maintenance. Android, on the other hand, much more flexible and gives you the freedom and right to design it. The maintenance is high and the result depends on the user.